Personalized Corporate Travel Programs
Dedicated business travel support programs provide help when you need it and peace of mind about where your travelers are.
- Monitor for delays and travel disruptions
- Booking assistance
- Efficient booking
Waste Less Time On Booking
The primary way boutique business travel programs increase efficiency is by saving time that would otherwise be used doing productive work. Business owners and workers have a lot to manage on their plate, and bogging down that important work with tedious travel planning can be difficult.
Our corporate travel program handles things for you, including:
- Food / Drink needs
- Creating a travel plan
Business travel programs can aid with vendor preferences or packages that can help a business as well. Using our program, you’ll benefit from the following:
- Using preferred vendors of your company
- Developing a business relationship with the travel company
- Providing a return on investment
- Gaining preference opportunities within your business account
- Accessing key analytics from booking companies
- Optimizing travel efficiency through financial advice
Many corporate credit cards, corporate travel programs, and lodging deals offer points or benefits for booking with specific airlines, hotels, or rental companies, and business travel programs can maximize returns from those relationships and opportunities.
Dedicated Financial Advisors Help Manage And Track Spending Data
Financial advisors can be an invaluable resource when it comes to end-of-quarter or annual budget reviews. Working with a business travel program benefits businesses by offering key usage metrics to the financial team, including:
- Preferred airlines
- Department spending breakdowns
- Incidental fee calculations
- Time spent per booking / per month
- Analysis of key metrics for further efficiency
Financial advisors from a boutique travel management company are typically accessible 24/7, making them an excellent resource at any time of day or night. This ease of access and breadth of knowledge makes corporate travel programs incredibly useful to the forecasting of financial teams in a business.
Minimize Overspending Through Policy-Compliant Bookings
With a corporate travel program comes a travel policy, and these policies can improve efficiency in a company by streamlining budgeting and spending. Along with the key metrics they provide, business travel programs are able to:
- Avoid fees from cancellations
- Avoid convenience and rescheduling fees
- Manage worker policy compliance
- Avoid excess charges from policy breaches
- Ensure less wasted time for employees
- Keep necessary documents
Business travel programs can develop custom policies and programs that best fit a business, creating a flexible and accessible way to manage corporate travel.
Sustainability and Safety Through Program Guidelines
More than just the growth of a company, corporate travel programs are also forward-thinking, preparing for the longevity of a business. As carbon footprints and sustainability become more important to a business’s optics, travel programs can help a business:
- Maintain sustainable and safe practices
- Book through carbon-neutral or negative airports and airlines
- Reserve green-powered lodging
- Provide policy guidelines to keep working in sustainable practices
Business travel programs are also sure to put worker safety first, providing safety advice and booking changes at any time of the day or week, giving businesses and travel companies the right tools to handle any situation. Though catastrophic circumstances are ideally best avoided, it is good to have a team on a business’s side when they do occur.