Choosing A Travel Management Platform For Your Business Trip
Travel spending in the USA is at its highest since before the pandemic. Corporate travel is back, and things can get hectic for an agency without travel management software. Sure, you can do it the old-fashioned way, but corporate travel is stressful, and things can go wrong. You could book the wrong hotel, confuse flight times, or go over your travel budget. Our travel management platform helps you find, book, and report on your corporate trips. But how do you choose the right software? What should you look for or avoid?
Travel Management Software Features Your Agency Needs
Our travel management platform has advanced booking functions to help you arrange everything.
- Lists of WHO-approved, safe hotels suitable for business guests,
- Flight booking and cost aggregation functions
- Create, manage, and edit complex travel policies, keeping information crystal clear and available to all parties.
- Live location data helps you track employees’ movements and safety, enabling you to react to emergencies and monitor security.
- Cloud-based storage options, teams can collaborate while on the move. All of your important data will be backed up on the cloud, making it easily available and safe to use.
Stay Eco-Friendly, Sustainable, And Efficient
Sustainability is one of the key constraints for corporate travel in 2022. Businesses are under pressure to make trips eco-friendly in order to keep the public, stakeholders, and investors confident in the company’s ethics. Deloitte reports sustainability will cut travel budgets by 11-25% for 3 in 10 companies. For many businesses, environmental awareness can boost your reputation.
The best travel management software can help your agency achieve this. Choose the most eco-friendly routes and offset your carbon footprint. You can even group employees on the same flights where possible, cutting emissions.
Invest In A Quality Travel Management Platform
When comparing software, think about the added risk of a low-quality solution. It is better to invest in more premium software for travel than have to remedy the wrong choice later.
- Zero monthly maintenance costs and free setup costs.
- Free updates and low annual fees
- Save time with high-quality software
- Avoid bloatware and ads
- Stay secure, keeping your data safe from exploitation
Excellent Customer Service And Support
24/7 support is essential for corporate travel. Your employees may need technical help several time zones away. Use our web chat and 24/7 consultation team to plan the best trip for your business.
- Contact travel management experts to help navigate the platform.
- Plan your agency’s financials, yearly expenses, and potential discounts in our travel management software with experts who know all the right tools to use.
Analytics, Reporting, And Expense Tracking
Analytics are vital to an effective corporate travel policy. How can you refine your strategy without the right data?
- Analyze your previous trips to see where you could save time and money. Compare to the industry at large and see how you stack up.
- Keep track of trips and see how things are going with real-time reporting. Group reports by function, time, employee, team, and department, collating transaction records from all sources.
- Spot spending issues before they become problems and avoid unnecessary costs from mileage, incidental fees, and more.
- Itemization helps you create precise post-trip summaries, tracking where every dollar goes.
A Travel Management Platform That Is Easy To Use
Your software for travel must have an intuitive user interface. It is unfair to assume all employees are tech enthusiasts. Make sure simplicity is a key factor in your app’s design, then test its usability yourself.
- Intuitive User Interface
- Multiple platforms to access on mobile and desktop. Ensure trip information is always accessible when they need it.
- Stable servers capable of handling the highest data demands.
Handle Deductions With Ease
Corporate travel deductions can be a hassle to navigate, but our travel management platform makes it simple.
- Cover flights, lodging, and travel expenses with accurate expense reporting.
- Keep a paper trail to prove business expenses and itemized returns.
- Credit card benefit tracking and discounts to help save money at every turn.
Time To Plan Your Trip
Our travel management platform lets you take control of your corporate travel plans. Make the most of your next trip and hit your business goals. Telios Travel has over 50 years of experience in corporate travel management, striving to put our customers first and use data-driven insights to ensure we get the results they need, always.
No matter the size of the business, our travel management agency has the software to help. Our customer service reputation is a matter of pride, and we know we can make your next business trip a success.